Gifts for Outdoor Lovers
I’d love to give someone you love a special day in the outdoors. I’m always up for sharing skills, knowledge, and helping others to achieve a goal.
Gift vouchers are available in any denomination from £10 and can be used within 12 months to pay, in part or in full, for:
- A guided walk or run advertised on this website (you can see upcoming dates of guided walks here and dates of guided runs here)
- A bespoke guided walk, run or overnight trip
What to spend?
You decide how much you would like to spend (£10 minimum). A voucher can be used to pay for either part of a ticket or bespoke activity, or the full price.
Prices of guided walks and runs vary but to give you an idea of costs:
- Shorter walks (up to 3 hours) are usually £15 per person
- Mountain days (full day) are usually £50-£60 per person
- Guided runs (up to 1.5 hours) are £5-£10 per person
Bespoke activities tailored to the individual are more expensive, and range from £80 for a half day to £350 for an overnight wild camping trip. You can find out more here.
How it works?
- Get in touch and let me know: how much you would like to spend, who you would like the voucher made out to, and if you would rather the voucher be posted or emailed (and who to).
- I will email you details of how to pay and a PDF of the voucher for your to print (I can also post it out).
- The person receiving the voucher can use the code provided to book a guided walk or run advertised on this website via Ticket Tailor (the safe and secure platform I use for selling tickets).
- If they would rather organise a bespoke walk they can get in touch directly with me to start planning.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or if you’d like to discuss an idea.