Bookings and Payment:
- Unless otherwise stated, full payment is taken at the time of booking, this includes a non-refundable deposit (20% of ticket price up to a maximum of £10).
- Bookings may be cancelled if the minimum event participant criteria are not met. In such cases you will be offered the choice of an alternative date or a full refund (including the deposit).
- We will endeavour to deliver events but should we need to cancel on the grounds of safety due to weather or ill health, we will offer you an alternative date or a full refund (including the deposit).
- Cancellations need to be notified by email by the person who made the booking.
- For guided walks, courses and weekends, if you cancel:
- 6 weeks or more before the event or start of the course you will receive a full refund minus the deposit
- between 4 and 6 weeks before the event or start of the course you will receive 50% minus the deposit
- between 2 and 4 weeks before the event or start of the course you will receive 25% minus the deposit
- 2 weeks or less before the event or start of the course: no refund.
- For guided runs, a refund is available up to 24 hours before the event (minus the deposit (20% of the ticket price).
- If you are no longer able to attend the date booked, you may transfer your booking, at no extra cost, to another person, provided they are available, or an alternative date.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue, unless agreed otherwise
Modification to the itinerary:
- Routes and destinations may be modified at short notice based on the weather, conditions underfoot and client ability, with the aim of always delivering activities which meet the expectations and aims of all individuals taking part.
- Your guide Gaby Macbeth is covered by Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance. This does not include personal accident or belongings insurance.
- You may wish to arrange your own cancellation insurance in case of ill health or travel disruptions.
- Your guide is suitably qualified and experienced to the activities provided and has has been trained and assessed to high levels as determined by Mountain Training. Every precaution is taken to assess, evaluate & manage the risk in the environment we take you, but participants are reminded that although risks are assessed and managed, outdoor activities still carry an element of risk of injury or death.
- A full list of what to bring with you is included on the event booking page. It is your responsibility to make sure you have everything listed but if you are missing anything please get in touch in advance.
- Information about the distance, ascent and terrain is provided for each activity on the website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fit enough to take part in the activity. Please get in touch if you are unsure and we can discuss what to expect.
- For your safety and the safety of others it is important that you notify your guide of any medical issues that might affect you. Please provide details in the booking form. If in doubt, please check with your doctor.
- Please also inform your guide if you are carrying any medication and where you keep it.
If you have any queries about any of the above please don’t hesitate to get in touch.