For me, podcasts are another source of inspiration and learning. Like reading they have introduced me to new ideas and ways of thinking, wonderful people, and inviting places.
Here are a few I recommend which relate to adventure, the outdoors, as well as broader themes such as the environment, social justice, health, and body image:
- On The Outside: A UK based podcast sharing diverse views on outdoors news…
- Living Adventurously by Alastair Humphreys: stories of ordinary people choosing to live extraordinary lives
- Of Mountains and Minds: conversations with people who have been through a life-changing endurance event, whether physical or mental
- Maintenance Phase: “Wellness & weight loss, debunked & decoded.”
- Mothers of Invention: spotlighting climate leaders around the world who are carving a path to climate justice for all
What podcasts would you recommend? You can comment below.